Giving children who have sustained a burn injury, and their families, the ability and courage tothrive throughout their recoveries and beyond by offering inspiration, rehabilitation, and shared experiences in a safe, nurturing and supportive environment.
To lead the nation in quality outcomes and camper safety and to continue to find ways to bring the burn camp experience to all children who sustain a burn injury.
Our visionary model of camp includes:
- American Camping Association accreditation
- Structured curriculum of growth and development throughout all programs
- A fully integrated professional staff including a medical team, camping professionals, firefighters, and burn survivors.
- Emotional and Physical challenges for all levels
- Fostering a highly-spirited, collaborative team
- Educate the next generation of burn camp professionals
- Ensure a strong financial base
To live our mission and reach for our vision, we value relationships, excellence, integrity, and knowledge to create an environment of healing, inspiration, trying new things and being someone new.