WHAT TO BRING:
- Warm/Waterproof coat and pants
- Long underwear
- Warm/waterproof gloves or mittens
- Thin socks without ribs or seams to wear with ski boots, and warm socks for condo
- Sunscreen of at least 30 spf or higher
- Goggles and sunglasses
- Neck gaiter or scarf
- Layers of clothes (turtle necks, sweaters, sweat shirts, etc.)
- Swimming suit
- Snow boots
- All medications and items necessary to your wound and skin care
- Lotions, pressure garments, etc.
A nurse and therapist will be available to assist you with any treatment needs.
DO NOT BRING:
- Recreational (non-prescription)drugs
- Weapons of any kind.
As with all our camp programs, use of any of these items is NOT allowed. If you cannot leave these things at home, you should not come. Campers who fail to respect this camp rule will be asked to leave at their own expense.