To provide children who have sustained a burn injury, and their families, the opportunity to build courage and thrive throughout their recoveries and beyond by offering inspiration, rehabilitation, and shared experiences in a safe, nurturing and supportive community.
A leader in quality outcomes and camper safety through innovative programming delivering the burn camp experience to all children who sustain a burn injury.
- Cultivate curiosity: Age-specific curriculum inspiring growth and development across our suite of programs.
- Innovative: Original and creative thinking that evolves to provide one of a kind experiences, that are relevant to today’s culture; evolve, educating.
- Collaboration: A highly spirited, collaborative team of professionals, consisting of our medical team, referring burn units, camping professionals, firefighters, and burn survivors.
- Resilience: To provide the “just right” physical and emotional challenges to nurture independence, risk taking and social interactions.
- Accountable: Member of local, national, and international medical and camping associations: accredited by the American Camping Association (ACA), International Association of Burn Camps (IABC), Children’s Hospital Colorado (CHCO), International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF), and Phoenix Society.
- Stable: Steeped in tradition to ensure a strong financial base.